Terms of Service
By agreeing you are stating that:
1. You are over the age of 18 OR have parental permission
2. You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account
3. You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments
4. We are not liable for damages or loss of service for any reason
5. You will follow all our Terms of Service and not abuse your server, or use it to abuse your players
6. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your service without notice for any reason
7. You agree to everything listed above and below. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED
1) We reserve the full right to suspend or terminate your account at any time, with or without given notice. Your account will be terminated if you are found in violation of any of these terms.
2) In order to register on our site, you are required to have a valid, unique email address.
3) When ordering a server, or any other service from SkaiaNet Hosting, you are only renting the server. All services remain the property of us (SkaiaNet).
1) You may not expose IP addresses of your server's players to other people or systems, or use the IP addresses to DDoS, hack, threaten your players, or expose any personal information.
Legal Obligations and Liability
1) You may not use our services to host or distribute adult or illegal material.
2) SkaiaNet Hosting is not liable to store any statistical data regarding servers, such as user information. We claim no responsibility whatsoever for what you choose to host on your server.
3) You agree to indemnify the staff, dedicated server hosting company and its employees, advertisers, partners, websites, and all other parties related to this service - directly or indirectly. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against us (SkaiaNet) for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
4) SkaiaNet Hosting reserves the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms and conditions or terminate services at any time and without notice.
5) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
6) Due to the nature of the services we provide, there may issues such as but not limited to, performance impacts, data corruption, data loss, and lag. These issues are out of our control and are not the result of our hardware or network. We are not liable for these issues, although a reasonable effort will be made to assist you with any problems you may experience.
7) You expressly understand and agree that SkaiaNet Hosting will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, power failure, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, advertisers, partners, websites, or any hosts/hosting companies that make this service available. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
1) All services are still subjected to software limitations and physical hardware limits.
2) All servers have a storage limit of 20GB. This is a soft limit, and will be increased for no additional charge upon request. To be eligible for additional disk allocation, your usage must be nearing or exceeding your current soft limit, while being in compliance with the rest of these terms. We reserve the right to require that any outstanding issues, such as plugin errors, be resolved before additional storage is allocated to you. Additional storage allocation only applies to the game server world data. Additional data, such as backups, logs, or files generated by third party plugins, are not eligible for storage limit increases. MySQL server storage is unmetered, and is recommended for third party plugin usage. We reserve the right to suspend any server that allocates too much disk usage due to third party software, malicious server plugins, or uploading and storing excessive non server-related data.
3) CPU usage is unrestricted on all servers. Because of this, we reserve the right to restart any server that is utilizing excessive CPU usage. We reserve the right to suspend any server that is abusing CPU usage due to third party software, such as malicious server plugins.
All sales are final. You may not buyback, stop, credit the server(s) by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid; And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your use of the server(s)/services and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
a) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you stop using the server(s)/services.
b) We reserve the right to modify any of the information on the site at any given time.
These terms of service were last modified on July 05, 2017.